ถือทองล่าสุด
*หน่วยตัน / ราคาอ้างอิงล่าสุดจากสมาคมค้าทองคำ
สถิติกองทุน SPDR
ราคาทองคำแท่ง 96.5%
ราคาอ้างอิงล่าสุดจากสมาคมค้าทองคำ
ครั้งที่
ราคาก่อนหน้า
ราคาล่าสุด
(หน่วย บาท*) / อัปเดตล่าสุดเมื่อวันที่ 13 ก.ค. 2566 เวลา 13:04 น.
สถิติราคาทองคำ ไทย

รบกวนแปลวิธีการใช้งานให้หน่อยครับ

• 2 replies

blogboss

รบกวนแปลวิธีการใช้งานให้หน่อยครับ
« เมื่อ: 18, กรกฎาคม 2015, 09:31:41 AM »
คือผมซื้อ EA ของต่างประเทศมาตัวหนึ่ง แต่พอใช้งานแล้วมันไม่มีการซื้อขายใดๆเลยครับผมทั้งๆที่ผมรันมา 1 วันกว่าๆ ผมเลยส่งเมลกลับไปหาที่ผมซื้อมา เขาบอกว่า "robots running all of them, well istallal following step by step instructions PDF" ผมเลยกลับไปอ่านไฟล์ PDF ที่เขาให้มาอ่านละก็ไม่เข้าใจครับ เลยอยากให้แปลให้หน่อยนะครับ

อ้างถึงHello, attached is the GPS FOREX ROBOT.
Congratulations on the choice because in my opinion it is a robot nothing short of outstanding.
Two words about the installation: You should not do as written on the guide, leave it aside because everything has already been inserted into the EA must do something much simpler. take the files and  mq4  and ex4 that found in the folders of the EA and do a simple copy / paste and copy them to go in the "experts" of his mt4 broker. The folder will find it on his PC in "Programs" -> MT4 his broker. He opens the folder and find experts, here we copy the files with the format that I said.
If you have other files maybe. After that then paste them into the folder "presets".
The will take 1 minute to do everything. Then starts his Mt4 and find the navigator of the left (expert advisors), the EA that has installed, then takes them and puts them on the graph (can drag them) in which they compete. That's it.
A window will appear with the settings that can be changed (values of input) and tick boxes (shared), let not sprouted two confirmations and that "disables alarm if selected." The ideas all except: Remember to enable the EA to the Top of the activation command is mt4 expert advisors. The smiley face in the top right then should smile.
That said I can only wish her good trading. If he needed anything else or material for forex not hesitate to ask me to do more and a great price.
Also I go immediately to leave feedback more than positive, I hope the same.
Thanks good trading.

อ้างถึงGPS FOREX ROBOT SETTINGS Valute: EURUSD AutoAnalysis: False (facoltativo, consigliato in caso di trend rialzista) Use_TrailingStop: True

ขอบคุณมากๆครับสำหรับการช่วยเหลือล่วงหน้าครับ เดียวถ้ามีของดีแล้วจะเอามาแจกบ้างนะครับถ้ามันแจกได้

admin

Re: รบกวนแปลวิธีการใช้งานให้หน่อยครับ
« ตอบกลับ #1 เมื่อ: 18, กรกฎาคม 2015, 11:16:24 AM »
สรุปคือท่านลง EA ไม่ถูกวิธี ตาม คู่มือที่เขาให้มาครับ
เขาเลยเขียนบอกวิธี มาให้ท่าน ครับ

อีเอ ตัวนี้ ผมเคยส่องอยู่พักหนึ่ง ครับแต่ดูเหมือน จะแพงไปเลยไม่ได้ สนใจต่อ
ถ้าใช้ได้แล้วผลยังไงแจ้งด้วยนะครับ
เดี๋ยวพรุ่งนี้ ผมจะแปล ละเอียดให้อีกทีครับ
"เอาชนะใจตัวเองให้ได้ ก่อนที่จะไปเอาชนะตลาด"

iRTA

Re: รบกวนแปลวิธีการใช้งานให้หน่อยครับ
« ตอบกลับ #2 เมื่อ: 20, กรกฎาคม 2015, 06:10:09 AM »